Contact Tractor Magazine
Tractor magazine – from heritage to modern tractors
Tractor magazine is a celebration of the farm tractor and its development over a hundred years right up to present day machines, and we'll meet owners and restorers and report from the top events -- but there's much more to it than that, as the title implies.
Editor Tony Hoyland continues to develop this well established title, focusing on tractors and associated implements from the heritage sector right through to modern machinery. There will also be more in-depth mechanical features, but lovers of farming nostalgia will still be catered for.
Tractor is published on the second Tuesday of every month.
Contributions to this magazine should be clearly typed and, ideally, accompanied by a copy of computer disc, in either ASCII or Mac format. Photographs (prints and transparencies) should be clearly marked with the contributor’s name and address, and are submitted at the owner’s risk. Mortons Media Group Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss or damage, however caused.
All submissions should include an appropriate SAE for return of material.
Opinions expressed in this magazine are not necessarily those of the editor or his staff.
Use this form to send us comments, questions, letters or advertising queries.
If you are sending in a letter, you can 'cut and paste' your letter into the "3. Message" box if needed.
News & editorial
Mortons Media Ltd
PO Box 43, Horncastle, Lincs LN9 6JR
Tel: 01507 529279
Fax: 01507 529495
• If the form above is not working for you, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01507 524004
Fax: 01507 529499
• Trade Media Pack >>
Divisional advertising manager
Tel: 01507 529361
Fax: 01507 529499
• Trade Media Pack >>
Please note that telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes.
Subscriptions / buying copies:
Customer services, subscriptions, back issues
Tractor, Mortons Media Group Ltd, Media Centre
Morton Way, Horncastle LN9 6JR
Tel: 01507 529529
Fax: 01507 525263
Subscribe or renew secure online www.classicmagazines.co.uk
Tel: 01507 529423
Printed by William Gibbons & Son, Wolverhampton
tractormagazine.co.uk is a trading name of Mortons Media Group Ltd, and is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 440357.
Mortons Media Group Ltd
Lincolnshire LN9 6JR
VAT No: GB 716 6328 31
Tel: 01895 433800
Gordon & Gotch
Tel 02 9972 8800
Greg McNiece Tel: 3-58241734
Member of the Periodical Publishers’ Association
Competition terms and conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants must be 16 years or over to enter this competition. Any employee of Mortons Media Group, any other person who is directly connected to this competition or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person, per household will be accepted. Duplicate entries will be removed from the database to ensure that all entrants have a fair and equal chance of winning.
- To enter any of Mortons Media Group’s prize draws or competitions, applicants must complete the registration form provided, in its entirety, including accepting these terms and conditions and ticking the relevant disclaimers. This form must then be submitted to us via the appropriate method stated.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Mortons Media Group agrees to provide a free entry route for all competitions and prize draws. This includes any entry route that is no greater than the cost of a first class stamp, such as first and second class postal entries and entries via a relevant online route.
- Where a question is asked of the entrant, only those with correct answers may be entered in to the draw for a chance to win the prize. All other entries will be safely discarded.
- In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition/prize draw details. Incomplete entries or those not received by this deadline will be disqualified. Equally, any entry that that is deemed illegible, unrecognisable in transmission or otherwise does not comply may be considered invalid at the sole discretion of Mortons Media Group.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- Mortons Media Group reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at any time should the original prize stated become unavailable.
- Mortons Media Group works in conjunction with third parties to offer prizes and incentives. Therefore, once the winning entrant’s details have been passed over to the relevant third party, Mortons Media Group cannot be held responsible for any prize which may become damaged in transit or faulty once used.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, all entrants data may be sent to the third party prize supplier involved, in order for them to distribute the prize. Third party prize suppliers are not authorised to use this data for any other purposes unless the entrant has agreed to this, by ticking the relevant disclaimers provided on the entry form.
- The winner/s will be selected at random from those entries received before the closing date. All entries have an equal and fair chance of winning the prize stated.
- The winner's name may be published in the earliest possible issue of the relevant magazine and may also be published on the relevant title’s website after the closing date of the competition.
- Mortons Media group reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, the decision of Mortons Media Group shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering any of Mortons Media Group’s competitions or prize draws, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Current Issue: June 2013
♦ Win a fully restored B-275 tractor
♦ Odds on winner - Chepstow National
♦ TE-20 a model restoration
♦ Lamborghini - the Italian job
♦ Marshall - best of British
♦ Can't get 'enuff' of the Nuffield?
♦ Eastern Counties spectacular
♦ New Practical Workshop series
• Next issue on sale: June 11, 2013