High hopes for new attraction
HAVING just returned from the Eastern Counties Vintage Tractor & Heritage Spectacular (March 31/April 1) event, I would like to say how much I enjoyed the show.
Thanks must go to Roger and Fran Desborough, the many exhibitors, and all those who helped to make this show such a success. The pre 1930s section had one of the best selection of rare tractors I have ever seen gathered in one place.
The local Starting Handle Club put on a fantastic display, together with the many other clubs who were also showing. The Dancing Does were quite a spectacle and there was a friendly atmosphere throughout the show; the carvery and entertainment on the Saturday night was thoroughly enjoyed.
I do hope that this show will now become a regular event.
0 Responses to “High hopes for new attraction”
Please login or register to post a comment
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• Win a compressor worth £900
• 30 years of the Case IH
• UK tractors that didn't make the grade
• Workshop Guide: Hub pullers
• Ford 6610 • John Deere Model D
• Bristol 25 • Cuneo Collection • FE 35
• County 1164 • Super Huber
• Next issue on sale: February 10, 2015